Ultrasonic Firming and Lifting Facial
Tightening and firming without a facelift, ultrasonic rejuvenation addresses skin hydration, firmness and line-reduction by stimulating layers of skin, down to the dermis.
Ultrasonic is one of the biggest breakthroughs in non-invasive aesthetic treatments that infuses hyaluronic acid and peptides deep into the layers of skin, where collagen and elastin help rebuild the dermal fiber network. Client's love this procedure because it delivers an immediate and long-lasting result for wrinkle reduction and improved skin elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity, firming and tightening the appearance of the skin
- Encourages collagen synthesis and fortifies the skin with protection against UV and pollution
- Extractions made easier with acne therapy and blackhead reduction
- Restores radiance to dull, tired skin
How it works.
Technology and science combine to treat chronically damaged skin and visible signs of aging. The ultrasonic blade cavities at 27,000 pulses per second, blasting away dull skin cells while lifting out compacted sebum in blackheads and whiteheads.
The blade flips during the procedure to contour and infuse your skin with Opti-Renew Complex [vitamins A, C and E] and Rest-N-Restore [10% hyaluronic acid complex]. As it plumps and hydrates, your aesthetician moves the blade with the lymphatic system as ultrasonic waves stimulate blood flow. Together, circulation and lymphatic drainage contours the look of your face and releases toxins from your skin while oxygenating cells.
In the final phase of treatment, Wrinkle Release [15% Argireline Peptide Complex] delivers a Botox-like effect to facial muscles and immediately softens the appearance of expression lines, including:
- crow's feet
- nasolabial folds
- forehead lines
- labella/eyebrow lines
- lip lines
- jawline lifting and contouring
Your Skin Rejuvenation Aesthetician will start with a skin consultation and analysis to help determine your unique skin care goals and discuss how the procedure can benefit your skin.
Before your ultrasonic procedure, your aesthetician will perform a light skin peel to amplify cell processes and de-bond superficial cells, then perform the three phases of ultrasonic lifting and tightening. During the facial you can expect a light extraction treatment, followed by a facial massage, calming mask, and décolleté, shoulder, arm, and hand massage.
Who Benefits from Ultrasonic
Because this is a technology-based procedure, products can be customized to give you the best result possible. In our experience, we've written progressive protocols for a variety of skin conditions and ultrasonic therapy: including:
- Anti-aging procedures for lines and wrinkles
- Acne therapy for comedonal and cystic acne
- Rosacea therapy and sensitive skin concerns
- Brightening sun damage and hyper pigmentation concerns
- Dehydration and dull skin, restoring vibrance
- Healthy skin maintenance and age prevention
Schedule Your Appointment