Chemical Peels for Skin Rejuvenation
After months of fun under the sun, your skin needs restoration and recovery. Sun damage is the leading cause of premature skin aging and chemical peels are the most economical way to improve skin tone and texture, reduce fine lines, hydrate, and reduce skin discolorations.
THE PEEL TREATMENT
Layering chemical peel formulations can maximize your results without unwanted downtime. In our Double Peel treatment, we use a Salicylic Peel and Lactic Peel solution that work together to address the following:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- dehydration or tired-looking skin
- age spots, melasma, and mottled skin tone
- thick sun damaged skin
- rough texture and orange peel skin
- oily skin, acne and acne scarring
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
Your Aesthetician will provide a consultation and skin analysis before the treatment to ensure you will receive the best benefits with no downtime. After a good cleansing, the peel is administered. During the peel process you may feel warmth, tingling, or itching sensations. These are normal and will subside once the peel is removed. After the peel, facial extractions are performed followed by the relaxation part of your one-hour facial experience.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
After the facial, your skin will look refreshed and glowing, but there are a few rules to follow to ensure the best experience after your facial.
For one to two days after your peel, avoid:
- Prolonged sun exposure
- Exercise and strenuous activities
- Hot tub, jacuzzi, sauna
- Exfoliating or lightening skin care products, scrubs, and retinols
- Hair removal cream or bleaching cream on the face
- Facial waxing
- Hair color, highlights, or perm servicesgood practices
Always exercise healthy skin care habits. If you’re using exfoliating products [glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, scrubs, lightening serums, and retinol], wait several days before using these products and give your skin ample time to regenerate. This will help reduce any sensitivity or redness.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser
- Moisturize and keep the skin hydrated
- Wear sunscreen daily
Express 30-minute Facial, $57
One-Hour Rejuvenation Facial, $77