Skin Rejuvenation Clinique has over 25 years of experience delivering exceptional hair removal services and is nationally recognized for excellence in European and Australian waxing techniques in the beauty industry.
Discovering your unique eyebrow shape is a definite face-changer.
Understanding face shapes, hair growth patterns, and natural arches is all a part of unveiling your perfect brow shape. Your brow specialist at Skin Rejuvenation Clinique has the expertise, tools, and elite waxing products that will give you the perfect brow shape and enhance your natural beauty.
- Brow Wax Consult and Shape, $25
- Brow Wax Cleanup $15
- Brow Cleanup with Lip and Chin Wax, $27-37
Semi-Permanent Brow Tinting
Eyebrow enhancements that give you the "made-up without makeup" look. Tinting makes your brows look fuller and more voluminous and conceals any unwanted grey hairs for a more youthful look.
Bikini and Brazilian Waxing
The ultimate experience for women who want smooth luxurious bikini lines. Waxing helps your hair grow back thinner and finer over time, and delivers long-lasting smoother results compared to shaving. Your Skin Rejuvenation Aesthetician will customize your bikini wax treatment to the amount of hair you desire.
IPL / YAG Laser Hair Reduction
- Arms, $99-185
- Back (Lower), $99
- Bikini (Line), $99
- Bikini (Brazilian), $150
- Chest, $120-150
- Legs, $200-375
- Legs (Half), $200
- Stomach, $120-150
- Underarms, $99
Six treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- Arms, $37-47
- Back, $27-47
- Bikini (Line), $37-47
- Bikini (Full), $47-57
- Bikini (Brazilian), $57-73
- Chest, $27-57
- Legs, $47-67
- Legs + Bikini, $87-97
- Stomach, $27-37
- Toes, $12
- Underarms, $27-37
Preparing for Your Wax
For best results and maximum comfort, follow these little measures before and after any hair removal treatment:
- Don't wax or tweeze the treatment area for at least two weeks prior to the appointment. Optimal hair length is 1/4 inch, but as long as you can pinch and pull your hair with your fingernails, it should be long enough to wax.
- Don't use any tanning products before or up to 3 days after your waxing service.
- Relax during your treatment; tension and anxiety can increase any pain you may associate with waxing. On the day of your appointment, you may find it helpful to take a mild OTC pain reliever or a topical numbing cream to help relieve any discomfort. Honestly, we use an elite blend of hair or strip waxes that make waxing virtually painless.
- During your recovery phase (about 2-3 days) it's important to keep the skin clean in order to prevent infection or breakouts. Wait until after your recovery period to use any self tanners or ingrown hair treatments to prevent any sensitivities.