Oxygen Therapy Facial
Oxygenation and circulation within the skin results in a radiant, healthy glow by rejuvenating sluggish, stressed skin that's depleted by UV, pollution and natural aging.
Perfect for enhancing skin glow for a special event [like a wedding or photo shoot], the Oxygen Therapy Facial draws oxygen to the skin’s surface, producing a rosy flush and a rapid warming sensation, resulting in a radiant, healthy look that lasts up to ten days. For this treatment, we use the Oxygenating Trio from PCA Skin paired with Advanced Rejuvenating Concepts clinical skin care range.
Activate // Detox // Oxygenate
Environmental stress and photo aging accelerate the aging process and contributes to the development of dehydration, lines and wrinkles, and discolorations. The oxygen facial revitalizes the skin by bringing oxygen back to the skin cells, reducing inflammation and hydrating the skin.
The Oxygen Therapy Facial is a layered treatment that's suitable for most all skin types and greatly benefits acne skin concerns and individuals who smoke.
- Superoxide Dismutase – is an enzyme that supports antioxidant defense.
- Fumaric Acid – is an antioxidant.
- Niacinamide – is a form of the B vitamin, niacin (vitamin B3), that hydrates and
promotes a clear complexion. It does not cause the flushing response common with niacin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Rich in
- Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract – is a type of fungi that encourages skin detoxification.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients.
- Wild Cherry Bark Extract – Antioxidant that provides calming properties.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – is a topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin.
- Lactic Acid – Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is excellent for oily skin types.
- Salicylic Acid – Calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps promote a clear complexion.
Schedule Your Appointment