Serum-in-a-gel treatment that hydrates, plumps and sculpts the skin around the eyes
Boosting treatment gel that helps reduce the look of puffiness, dark circles, and fatigue, and contributes to a more lifted eye appearance.
- Hyaluronic Acid delivers surface hydration that smooths and plumps the skin. Low Molecular Weight HA has the ability to bind water and penetrate the skin to attract moisture, increase suppleness, improve permeability, and soften texture.
- L-Proline is an amino acid that contributes to the strength of collagen in the skin and enhances UV photoprotection, thus minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and firming for a more lifted appearance.
- Hydrolized Yeast Protein helps condition and hydrate the skin, and stimulates fibroblasts to help influence collagen and elastin synthesis, and improve elasticity.
- D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps replenish with nutrition that makes your skin feel younger. When combined with hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5 helps bind moisture to the skin, enhances your daily eye cream, and leaves skin feeling supple and smooth.
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet and fine lines; visibly improves texture
- Contributes to a more lifted appearance to the skin around the eyes
- Unique gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on the skin
Aqua (Water), Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) Root Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Panthenol (D), Proline (L), Hydrolized Yeast Protein, Menthyl Lactate (L), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenethyl Alcohol.
Dry Skin / Dark Circles / Fine Lines and Wrinkles / Puffy Eyes