Brightening and lightening treatment for dark circles
Key lightening ingredients diminish the look of dark circles and immediately brighten the eyes. Alpha and poly-hydroxy acids gently exfoliate to improve tone and texture.
- Tumeric extract delivers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to the skin. It also helps amplify the body’s natural healing process and helps reduce dark circles caused by vascular damage.
- Titanium Dioxide immediately brightens the skin under the eyes by helping to reflect light.
- Alpha Arbutin helps lighten the skin around the eyes by inhibiting melanin synthesis and diminishing the appearance of eye-area discolorations.
- Hydroxy Acids, and Gluconolactone gently exfoliate the delicate skin around the eyes to refine skin texture, diminish fine lines, and help brighten skin tone.
- Both immediate and long-term lightening benefits for dark circles
- Removes dead skin cells to improve texture and smooth fine lines
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alpha-Arbutin, Lactic Acid (L), Malic Acid (L), Tartaric Acid (L), Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Fullerenes, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Tagetes Minuta (Calendula) Flower Oil, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Propolis Wax, Glucuronolactone (D), Polysorbate 60, Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol.