Daily redness-reducing anti-inflammatory treatment for sensitive and rosacea skin concerns
An exclusive formulation of phyto-extracts and antioxidants that actively reduce environmental triggers of inflammation and prevent visible signs of aging and discolorations.
- Canadian Willowherb has strong phytochemical properties and naturally contains bioactive Oenothein B, an antioxidant rich polyphenol that helps soothe inflammation and actively reduce redness (including sunburns). It also offers antiviral and anti-fungal benefits to the skin.
- Azelaic Acid creates beneficial antimicrobial peptides in the skin and is a tyrosine inhibitor, reducing the synthesis of melanin.
- Phenyl-T-Butylnitrone helps scavenge free radicals and ROS induced inflammation to help improve barrier function and prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Licorice Root extract contains many active compounds that inhibit tyrosine activity and lighten skin tone.
- Emu Oil has been used by aboriginal cultures through generations to help protect the skin and treat wounds. Topically, it provides anti-inflammatory support for the skin to help reduce redness and itching, and alleviate some symptoms of dermatitis.
- Phyto-complex combats environmental triggers that can lead to the appearance of redness and flushing, as well as burning and discomfort.
- All-in-one treatment for redness, fine lines, wrinkles, and discolorations for individuals with sensitive skin or rosacea.
Daily or twice daily, after cleansing.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Azelaic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Totarol, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zinc, Glycosaminoglycans, Emu Oil, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Carvone (D), Zinc Chloride, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogen Chloride, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
SKIN TYPES & CONCERNS
Balanced / Combination / Oily / Dry / Sensitive / Roscacea