Resurfacing and decongesting treatment for oily to combination skin types who want to prevent breakouts and blackheads.
Ideal for clients who have excess oil production or blackheads, this targeted treatment combines the regenerative and pore cleansing benefits of vitamin A to help balance the skin and improve barrier function.
- Softens the look of superficial scars by exfoliating and stimulates cell regeneration
- Amplifies treatments for sun damaged skin and helps diminish lines and wrinkles
- Brightens skin tone and helps fade stubborn post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Prevents breakouts and keeps the follicle clear of cellular debris
- Retinol and retinyl palmitate play a vital role in epidermal renewal and keratin synthesis, and contributes to the strength of collagen and elastin proteins. When paired with other beneficial antioxidants, retinol can help enhance our skin's defense against photoaging and improve oily skin and acne concerns.
- Glycolic acid removes superficial dead skin cells that contribute to dehydration and a dull skin appearance. As it rejuvenates the skin, hydroxy acids have the ability to deliver immediate and long-lasting results for problem skin, premature aging, and healthy skin maintenance.
- Glycerin helps soften skin, improve hydration, and encourage healthy desquamation of the skin.
- Glucosamine and fructooligosaccharides deliver antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support for the skin and help reduce photoaging.
INGREDIENTS: Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Glycolic Acid, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol.