Backed by 20 years of experience, these are the elite blends and treatment protocols we release to women and men who have a desire to improve the look and feel of their skin. Our clinical Body Peel Protocol helps brighten skin tone, smooth skin texture, diminish imperfections and clarify the skin.
Designed by Skin Rejuvenation's founder, Tina Zillmann, this treatment uses ARC’s signature peel concentrate with Dermabuff microcrystal scrub for maximum exfoliation benefits for thick skin of the body. Together, these ingredients paired with warm soothing towels and Swedish massage techniques smooth and relax tension and stimulate the skin. At the end of the treatment, the skin may look brighter, radiant, and smoother.
Book your appointment online or call - Alamo Heights Salon (210) 822-5548 or Stone Oak Salon (210) 479-8200
- Improve the look of mottled skin tone, age spots, and freckles on the legs, shoulders, and arms.
- Smooth dark, velvety, or thickened regions of skin on the neck, underarms, buttocks, or groin.
- Brighten ashy, dry, or lackluster skin on the feet, ankles, knees, and elbows.
- Diminish the look of fine lines, dryness, or scaly-looking skin.
- Assist with active acne treatments on the body, and improve acne scarring.
- Reduce the appearance of white bumps and rough texture on the back of the arms.
- Ingrown hair reduction and improvement for bikini lines.
This clinical treatment is ideal for sun damage, mottled skin tone, age spots, acne, and acne scarring. It begins with a deep cleansing, peel treatment with glycolic acid, optional skin polish with Dermabuff, and extractions. $67
Hand and Arm Treatment
An add-on treatment to any one-hour facial service, this service includes a gentle cleansing followed by a glycolic peel treatment to help improve skin tone and texture. $47
Baby Foot is an innovative foot care product that will make your feet as smooth and soft as a baby's foot. The unique formula of 17 types of natural extracts allow your feet to exfoliate naturally leaving them highly moisturized. This service is available as an add-on to any one-hour facial. $47
Every one of our therapists are experienced, licensed and thoroughly trained to manipulate the soft-tissue muscles of the body. With their technique, they may relieve pain, reduce stress, increase relaxation and aid in your general wellness.
One-Hour $60 | 90-Minute $90
Hot Stone $75
Deep Tissue: One-Hour $70 | 90-Minute $105
Sunless Tan Application $40