Addresses aging concerns of laxity, lines and wrinkles caused by chronic sun damage and natural aging
Restores elasticity and vibrance to the skin while stimulating collagen synthesis, preventing free radical damage, and combating the environmental triggers of inflammation and aging.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, found naturally in the mitochondria of skin cells, is both fat- and water-soluble, easily penetrated through skin layers, and a powerhouse antioxidant. Its anti-inflammatory benefits help reduce redness and it helps regenerate other antioxidants in the skin.
- Retinol plays a vital role in epidermal renewal and keratin synthesis, and contributes to the strength of collagen and elastin proteins.
- Phyto-Extracts from 9 unique plant sources provide a stem cell mélange of anti-aging benefits. Stem cells play an essential role in tissue renewal in plants. In skin care, these antioxidant powerhouses may have the ability to help encourage the growth of the skin’s own stem cells and activate their anti-aging effects.
- High-potency antioxidants address visible signs of aging from UV damage, hormonal changes, and the natural aging process
- Improves the appearance of sun damaged skin, discolorations, mottled skin tone, or lackluster skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and encourages collagen synthesis to help give the appearance of firm and lift to lax skin
- Reduce oxidative stress and environmental triggers of inflammation that can cause premature aging of the skin
- Free from parabens and sulfates, no artificial fragrances or color
Purified Water, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Thioctic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, *Alcohol, *Glycerin, *Lavender Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, *Lemon Peel Extract, *Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract, *Apple Fruit Extract, *Chamomile Flower Extract, *Sea Algae Extract, *Hops Extract, *Cucumber Fruit Extract, *Marigold Flower Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Ethoxydiglycol.