Essential hydration and antimicrobial support
A synergistic blend of tea tree and citrus oils help stimulate the natural immunity against p. bacteria, while preventing breakouts and dehydration.
- Tea Tree Oil is a highly effective antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent, and helps support healthy skin immunity and functions. It is commonly used to treat ulcers, acne, psoriasis, among other skin disorders, and is an excellent to use with salicylic, sulfur, and benzoyl peroxide-based acne treatments.
- Citrus Essential Oils help dissolve excess oil and contribute to antibacterial support against p. acnes.
- Glycerin is a humectant that softens the skin, improves hydration, and can help improve desquamation of skin cells.
- Rapid-penetrating hydration for oily skin that prevents dehydration
- Encourages healthy cell turnover to prevent clogged pores, blackheads and breakouts
- Free from parabens and sulfates, no artificial fragrances or color
Grape Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Tea Tee Oil, Ceteryl Glucoside, Lemongrass Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Oil, Lecithin
SKIN TYPES & CONCERNS
Oily / Acne